Saturday, January 8, 2011

I swear that dog moves

 note Ida on the back of the sofa at midnight and in the second pic12 hours later. lol I swear she moves.



Today Zorro bit off more then he could chew. He was eating a crushed rawhide and started to scream in pain... He was choking
..I couldn't see it to try to remove it.. the evet is about 40 mins away I call them and ask if there is anything I can do. They say I would have to bring him in. Well 40mins for a dog choking by the time we would get there he would be A dead or B it would have moved to his stomach. We decided to wait. He was still breathing and it seemed a lot like when Zelda had "choked" and we took her to the vet, had xrays and she was fine. After a few mins he was still in pain so we decided we would drive down and see how he was when we got there. The car ride went well he cried a little probably bc I was forcing him to sit in my lap. My mother met us at the evet since she lives only a few miles. The rawhide seem to make it to his stomach so we decided against xrays and we will  just watch him to make sure it passes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment